Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Maui Jim Maui Invitational

Kenpom has Duke by 6 over Auburn. Sagarin 6.5. Sagarin also has Nebraska as the best team in the country. Not even going to look up why that might be. Vegas no line yet. Guessing it will be a bit higher.

Where can you see these 'matchup' stats? DO you have to pay for this?
Yes, paying allows you to see more detailed pages on the site.

Up to -11 now. That's the kind of line Duke used to get in Cameron against unranked Bzzdelick Wake teams.

Gonzaga favored by 9.5-10 over Arizona in the other winner game. What depraved person on the east coast will watch the end of this.

I really don't want to see Gonzaga lose, unless Duke has already lost the earlier game. A 20-point win over Arizona would do nothing for Duke.

If you think Duke is going to win, then you should think Duke is going to win comfortably because (1) both teams play a fast tempo and (2) Bruce Pearl is one of those coaches who would rather get routed than change his style. The one potential turd in the punchbowl is that Auburn fouls a lot, meaning that Duke's FT shooting will be tested, and the refs will be under pressure to "keep it even".

Gonzaga favored by 9.5-10 over Arizona in the other winner game. What depraved person on the east coast will watch the end of this.

I really don't want to see Gonzaga lose, unless Duke has already lost the earlier game. A 20-point win over Arizona would do nothing for Duke.

I would love to see us stomp all over Jeter, though.

Last night at 4 am i was thinking of how I would love for us to curbstomp Arizona by 35 and have multiple monster dunks over Chase Jeter but long-term beating top 3 Gonzaga would be better for us.

If you think Duke is going to win, then you should think Duke is going to win comfortably because (1) both teams play a fast tempo and (2) Bruce Pearl is one of those coaches who would rather get routed than change his style. The one potential turd in the punchbowl is that Auburn fouls a lot, meaning that Duke's FT shooting will be tested, and the refs will be under pressure to "keep it even".
This is what I was saying last week. I think this is one of those annoying games Duke loses 90-84 with both teams shooting a million FTs, and Duke is hurt more by transcendent players playing limited minutes.

This is what I was saying last week. I think this is one of those annoying games Duke loses 90-84 with both teams shooting a million FTs, and Duke is hurt more by transcendent players playing limited minutes.

That's basically the Kentucky game and we did okay in that one.

We only think Kentucky is horrible because they had the misfortune of playing Duke to start the season. Auburn needed overtime to beat Xavier which seems not great.

I actually kind of hope tonight's game is competitive, it would be nice to watch this team play a full 40 minutes for once. On the other hand, if we lose I'll feel like an idiot for saying this.

We only think Kentucky is horrible because they had the misfortune of playing Duke to start the season. Auburn needed overtime to beat Xavier which seems not great.

I actually kind of hope tonight's game is competitive, it would be nice to watch this team play a full 40 minutes for once. On the other hand, if we lose I'll feel like an idiot for saying this.

Yeah but Kentucky just beat a sub 300 Kenpom team by 10 points at home. I think they’ll be a very good team by Feb but I’m a bit surprised how bad they’ve looked outside of our game.

That's basically the Kentucky game and we did okay in that one.

Kentucky appears to be really bad. Auburn is good.

Auburn is missing one of their best players to injury, so is Gonzaga.

This is good for us to hopefully register two early season top 10 wins with ease.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom