Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Maui Jim Maui Invitational

I hate college officiating’s lack of continuation calls. Zion and Cam both missed And-1s because of terrible “on-the-floor” calls, and I’m pretty sure Duke got 0 points on both of those possessions. Hell, Zion’s should have been a flagrant And-1.

RJ and Zion both looks a bit disinterested today. Probably hung over.

On one hand, Auburn seems like one of those teams that might hit the skids midway through the season. On the other hand, it seems like a potential NCAAT rematch that I'd rather avoid.

Yeah but we took 34 so there were more misses and those misses became more pronounced esp in a tightish game

Basically it felt like a greater % possessions ended in FTs than in previous games which is no bueno for us

Basically it felt like a greater % possessions ended in FTs than in previous games which is no bueno for us
I also agree with this, but it was Barrett and Goldwire, not FT that made us sweat a pretty easy win overall.

I hate college officiating’s lack of continuation calls. Zion and Cam both missed And-1s because of terrible “on-the-floor” calls, and I’m pretty sure Duke got 0 points on both of those possessions. Hell, Zion’s should have been a flagrant And-1/
I've noticed that Zion plays through a bunch of contact that never gets called because he is so big.

Arizona beating up on Gonzaga for the possibility of a Jeter reunion

It's a copout but the score is closer than it was. They made like 3 or 4 of the last five desperation heaves they took. Pisses me off but i'll probably be happy with this win by tomorrow.

Wow, what a terrible play by Jeter. Fouls out with 12 minutes left after complaining on an obvious foul, which was his fourth, gets a technical for acting like a brat which ends up being his fifth.

Gonzaga has played really good defense this second half. They're big and physical at just about every position.

I thought the freshmen looked tired last night. This is the first time they've come close to being pushed in the second half of a game, and RJ and Reddish's shooting seemed much worse late in the game. I also believe that when Reddish and Zion went out with foul trouble, RJ decided that he was the hero the team needed.
White was so solid, he cleaned up a lot of the freshmen's messes.
Coach K must hate AOC.
Bless Bolden's heart, he had the game of his life, but I don't think he's going to have a lot of games where the other team's strategy is to continually have their 5'9" PG attempt to drive the ball to the basket.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom