Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Maui Jim Maui Invitational

Also, we were giving at 64% FG% at the half. Last 8 minute D was fantastic.

You're going to miss dunks and layups when you are running terrible isos into traffic.

Gonzaga's offense, man. They are like Wisconsin from 2015, but not playing at a shitty pace. Literally big dudes taking people off the dribble and draining top of the key threes.

You're going to miss dunks and layups when you are running terrible isos into traffic.
This is why I don't know if I should feel good about that stat. Was it a fluke? Or did Gonzaga force us into shitty shots at the rim? My eyes tell me we took a lot of shitty shots at the rim.

Gonzaga's offense, man. They are like Wisconsin from 2015, but not playing at a shitty pace. Literally big dudes taking people off the dribble and draining top of the key threes.
Yeah it was pretty great plus they didn’t even have Tillie playing

If we get a rematch though I like our chances if Javin plays more and doesn’t foul and RJ isn’t such a shithead. We just need to get stops, it drives the bulk of our offense.

Our half court offense sucks mostly due to RJ. Makes me worry about the tournament where pace tends to slow down

Pretty damn good tourney field. Shame they could not keep that unbeaten streak alive and bring another trophy home.

The good news is we never won a National Championship the same season we won Maui. So there’s that.

No team ever lost an NCAA Title in November and we knew they wouldn't go undefeated. If Duke was going to lose then this was the game to do it. It's not an ACC loss or an end-all--be-all type game. And these Freshmen would never know what playing like shit for most of the game was if they'd have won. And this loss was not a bad loss like Lehigh or Belmont or VCU, or even Auburn could have been. Gonzaga is a Final Four type team. A tip of the cap to them and maybe we see them again in April.

The thing is R.J. was fouled on both his last two plays, and if they weren’t going to call fouls would it have mattered if Zion got the ball? They’d have fouled him and we still lose.

The thing is R.J. was fouled on both his last two plays, and if they weren’t going to call fouls would it have mattered if Zion got the ball? They’d have fouled him and we still lose.

HOT

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom