Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2018-19] Maui Jim Maui Invitational

I didn't watch the game, only the gamecast on ESPN. It seemed like every possession down the stretch was Jack White doing something good.

And, RJ doing something awful.

Kenpom has Duke by 4 over Gonzaga, with only 4 tougher games expected for Duke in the regular season. Sagarin has Duke by 4.5. Vegas should have Duke favored by 6-7, which is the kind of line dominant teams get in national title games.

Auburn made some insane YOLO heaves to keep that game close. IMO, that was a 12-15 point win where Auburn just had a team of destiny thing going to make it look like a shorter margin.

Also, did anyone else think it was weird that they gave up down nine with close to a minute left? I guess the odds are really, really low you'll come back at that point, but it was definitely a relief to me.

Auburn made some insane YOLO heaves to keep that game close. IMO, that was a 12-15 point win where Auburn just had a team of destiny thing going to make it look like a shorter margin.

Also, did anyone else think it was weird that they gave up down nine with close to a minute left? I guess the odds are really, really low you'll come back at that point, but it was definitely a relief to me.

it's not over unless Leonard Hamilton says it's over!

I suspect this will be a game in which frustrations will be very high for 36 minutes until the staff reveals their very best ball screen defense down the stretch.

Must be nice to have a coach who runs a modern offense. Granted, Few and Wright might be the only ones who do in college basketball.

Eh, I guess the good news is, we managed to make it a game at the end (probably because Gonzaga's arms were tired from all that scoring) before RJ shat all over the court.
Tre had a nice game once he recovered from The Incredibly Embarrassing Dunk Attempt.

I don't know if that makes me feel better or worse.

Should make you feel better I think. Not often we'll miss 23 dunks/layups

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom