Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Coaching Carousel

If he's interested and offered the job, Chris Collins should take the Louisville gig. He's done incredible at Northwestern and after arguably the worst head coaching tenure of all-time by Payne, small improvements early on by Collins would be seen as large and build him early support within the fanbase.

First ACC hire of the cycle. Louisville and SMU still open. I'm still a little curious as to whether Leonard Hamilton wants to be back at FSU, too.

Looks like Andy Enfield may be the guy at SMU, although with the way this coaching cycle has gone, anything could still happen until he officially signs.

Totally forgot about Enfield. A B1G to ACC move makes some sense for him.

The Louisville fanbase doesn't seem excited about the hire based off the twitter comments I've read. They really seemed to want Richard Pitino which is so weird to me given how poorly his tenure at Minnesota turned out.

Seems fine. Not a home run, but probably a solid enough coach.
I feel like they'll warm up to Kelsey over the next 48 hours as they realize he's got Bruce Pearl-level energy. Even that alone, coming after Kenny Payne, will just make things feel different. Between that and the fact that he likes uptempo offense, he could at least make Louisville fun again instead of moribund.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom