Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Dariq Whitehead

Smart not to play him vs GT. Built in excuse for the committee if we somehow manage to play disgusting enough basketball to lose to them.

I'm assuming he'll be out multiple weeks and then will lose all positive momentum when he returns. This basically ended my hope for him being who we needed him to be this season.

I'm assuming he'll be out multiple weeks and then will lose all positive momentum when he returns. This basically ended my hope for him being who we needed him to be this season.
I wonder if he'll just sit out the rest of the season even if he's technically able to play.

I say that because this is his second injury, and because his draft stock was already hurt by his struggles when he returned the first time.

Reactions: TBC
I wonder if he'll just sit out the rest of the season even if he's technically able to play.

I say that because this is his second injury, and because his draft stock was already hurt by his struggles when he returned the first time.
I would also assume he's done for the year. Almost a NAD.

One thing that impressed me about Whitehead's 3 point shooting vs Cuse was that it came from several spots on the floor. A lot of guys look great from 3 in "their" spot. Apparently, Whitehead's spot is the entire 3 point line.

He obviously wan’t efficient last night but he was the closest I’ve seen to the versatile, havoc-wreaking player i envisioned before the season. And though he missed the shots, he was assertive and aggressive, and looked capable of breaking down a defense on his own. Just seemed to be a bounce there that has been missing all season, playing through injuries.

Unfortunately it was around this time last year i thought AJ, who had a very similar seasonal arc, would step up, but the results were mixed.

Something tells me Whitehead will be different. And that ‘something’ is complete, utter, blind homerism.

He obviously wan’t efficient last night but he was the closest I’ve seen to the versatile, havoc-wreaking player i envisioned before the season. And though he missed the shots, he was assertive and aggressive, and looked capable of breaking down a defense on his own. Just seemed to be a bounce there that has been missing all season, playing through injuries.

Unfortunately it was around this time last year i thought AJ, who had a very similar seasonal arc, would step up, but the results were mixed.

Something tells me Whitehead will be different. And that ‘something’ is complete, utter, blind homerism.

1643774889116.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom