Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Dariq Whitehead

Feels like Bellarmine is the tune-up game for him before a vital stretch in the Phil Knight tournament, Ohio State, Boston College, and Iowa.

Not terrible. But that "dribble one step inside the 3pt line and take a contested jumper shit' has to stop. I don't care if he did make two of them. I would literally kick someone off my team for that.

Yeah, they gonna chew his ass out about that shit in the video session.

I said this in chat, but all in all I was pleased given the circumstances. He had two grown man rebounds in the first half where you could tell he has a different level than most dudes have. The spin to the basket in the second half was a great move that he was fouled on but wasn’t called.

As already mentioned, he had two emphatic rebounds in traffic that immediately illustrated a NBA-ready physicality. When he eventually gets in game shape, it's obvious that he'll be a primary option to score in isolation when needed in a high-leverage situation.

You can tell he has a similar uber-confidence in his skillset as scorer that Paolo had.

You could feel the second guessing on that breakaway layup he had last game. Normally Riq would’ve taken off from 5 feet out and slammed it home with authority!

The last three weeks seemed to really help him conditioning/feel-wise, despite the illness in the middle. Today he looked like the kind of player I thought we'd get -- active on D, wiry, a tall guard. His playmaking, dribbling, and shooting will all be big for us, especially given Roach's and Proctor's offensive struggles.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom