Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2012-2013 Discussion Thread

For K to come out and say that about Cook without hedging his bets can only be interpreted as vast improvement, and I don't think that's a homer's outlook.

I'm excited.

NCCUknow said:
When somebody asked Coach K about Mason, he was all like...

tumblr_mblxu0GDfu1rnvwt1.gif

:lol:

For people that know a little bit about Murphy's game, Is he the type of player that can score whenever he wants? For example, Shot clock is winding down, Is he the guy we can put the ball in his hands and say go get us a bucket?

ChibCU said:
Laying on a beach for 40 years can have that effect.

I actually can't stand laying in the sun. I can be out in the sun all day long doing shit, but I absolutely can't lay out. I take a tent to the beach if I know I'm going to be there for awhile and not be surfing.

rhfarmer said:
ChibCU said:

I actually can't stand laying in the sun. I can be out in the sun all day long doing shit, but I absolutely can't lay out. I take a tent to the beach if I know I'm going to be there for awhile and not be surfing.

I don't take a tent but I just can't lay there. I have to either be surfing, playing bocce ball, cornhole, etc. Usually all with a beer in hand.

Oh and to keep on topic....Duke's gonna be good!

rhfarmer said:
ChibCU said:

I actually can't stand laying in the sun. I can be out in the sun all day long doing ****, but I absolutely can't lay out. I take a tent to the beach if I know I'm going to be there for awhile and not be surfing.
Eating nothing but carrots for 40 years can have that effect.

Marshall sounds like he's already angling for a Raycom gig after he graduates.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Must've been tough for an Anti-Cook guy like K to admit he should be starting now.

He could have at least had the stones to admit that the message boards were right all along!

@scacchoops: Alex Murphy looks even more like Singler with the longer hair in this video of highlights from Duke's first practice http://t.co/IiqhsWa3

@Bluedevilsreign: Duke coaches Clinic. Watched point guard drills. Quin Cook looking more adept at guarding on the ball.

@Bluedevilsreign: Watching shooting drills at clinic. I firmly believe no one teaches shooting better than Duke.

@Bluedevilsreign: Duke fans are going to love Rodney Hood. He is smooth as silk. Too bad he has to sit this season.

@Bluedevilsreign: Amile Jefferson has a sweet mid range shot and his range has improved to the three point line.

@Bluedevilsreign: Alex Murphy looking good in the shooting drills at the Coaches clinic. Three point shot looks good from all over.

I hope Murph, Amile and Rasheed are around as upperclassmen, I just think they will be really good leaders and end up becoming some of my favorite players

I see Amile as a four-year guy just because he's not especially big for his position.

Murphy and Sheed could both leave after three, imo.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom