Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke basketball 2015-2016 discussion thread

Thornton
Allen
Tatum
Giles
Jefferson

Kennard
Jones
Frank Jackson
Jeter

is so fap worthy I can't believe.

Thornton
Allen
Matt Jones
Tatum
Giles

Jefferson
Kennard
Jackson
Jeter

is probably even more fap worthy. I prefer Kennard as 6th man in both lineups because the offensive firepower he and Jackson will provide off of the bench will be stupid good.

Defense is coming around. Talking more. Rotations are really improving.

Imagine how good it could be if the players went above and beyond what's expected of them and started doing radical things like boxing out.

CbedZQcVIAENANm.png

Yeah we are really screwed depth wise. We're going to have to play that foul-prevent ass D the entire game, ugh.

In the year 2036, someone will look back to this year and say, "Wow, i didn't realize antonio vrankovic started."

yep. The '96 team is the comeback to the 'K bailed in '95 because he knew they were going to suck'. Squeezing 18 wins out of that forlorn roster was genius - that would have been the year to take a sabbatical if he really wanted to.

Much like Austin in '12 and Dre in '10, otherwise forgettable Ricky Price will always have a place in my heart for the last second shot against MD that year.

DukeCrow said:
Wow, didn't realize Stan Brunson started. Amazing.

He didn't; That box score is just sorted by minutes played, and he ended up with more minutes than starter Domzalski. Brunson played in 21 games in '95-'96 without a start.

Duke's first consecutive 1 point wins since 1935.

It's almost as if the players enjoy winning now, whereas a month ago they were just like, "Meh...we just want to demonstrate great sportsmamship and be ambassadors for college basketball and Duke University." Now they do things like defend and shit.

Grayson trips people. Luke blocks shots so stealthily that they don't appear in boxscores. Thornton sneaks up behind big men and steals the ball from them, blocks game-winning shot attempts and has forgone his Kobe mentality and accepted a role closer to his deity-like namesake.

Crucial injuries might not even be enough to deter this group of win-at-any-cost savages.

Seth Davis had duke out of his AP poll before anyone else. Now has them at #7.

Dookie.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom