Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

So with Axes new optimism re Zion, I guess the only question is whether Carey reclasses and we get the 1-4 top HS players to go with the top pg.

K last, best chance to put together a team good enough to win it all with a sub-150 defense.

Any word on Carey? I would think he would enjoy the chance to make history. Both he and Trent that is.

Duke is going to add 2-3 more guys in this class in the O’Connell/Tucker/Goldwire/White/Vrankovic mold, because they kind of need to. Hopefully closer to O’Connell than the others. You can’t have one class with just O’Connell and Goldwire as non-OAD and then follow it up with zero non-OAD. The class balance will be a disaster and require a supermegaOAD class every season afterward, which won’t be possible after the NBA changes the rules.

Either that, or Duke coaches know transfers will be allowed to move freely without sitting out a year, starting this offseason, and they’re simply going to pick and choose players to come in each season after being developed elsewhere.

At this point, K only recruits to (1) Spite other people, mostly UK, and (2) respond to a last minute deficiency. Logically, this would seem to lead to disaster, but when you're K(apable) it just makes it feel godlike.

It does feel like we are constantly on the verge of not having 5 D-I players available, but somehow have managed to field a top-10 team every year. I'm not real religious, and don't possess a whole lot of faith in anything, but I am beginning to believe that K can do anything. Except teach defense.

He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and that person would still commit to Duke.

Was Boynton the one we lost because Donovan pulled out the nerf gun, or was he the one we lost after he lit his flatulence on fire?

gHXxVIY.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom