Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Harry Giles III

Brandon Ingram has a lot of tats and comes from Kinston. He's paving the way for Giles.

Pantone287 said:
Winslow?

Giles is supposed be Duke-like off the court, at least.
Yea, that was my thought as well. Neither were particularly Duke-like on the court (whatever that means), but both are by all accounts intelligent and good kids.

Winslow's crouch-stare during the UVA game is still one of the best moments of the season.

Also, what's up with all these Jr's. and III's we're recruiting? Junior Smith really started it all...

Andre Buckner, the only guy who makes it onto every classic Duke highlight reel w/o actually playing basketball.

physicsfactor said:
Dahntay Jones was another Duke thug. And, of course, Andre Buckner.

Not really anything of use here, but posting it anyway.

"Of course everyone wants to know if we’re still planning to play together like we’ve been talking about and it’s definitely something that we still always talk about. He knows I’ve gotta do what’s best for me the same way he did, but Duke is a school that’s high on my list and if it works out like that it’s gonna be a problem!"

http://usatodayhss.com/2015/the-harry-g ... YdFjrGzqus

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
I will spend tomorrow morning ranking black Duke players on a Thug Scale, from Scheyer to Laettner.
How are these rankings coming?

Also first exhibition game, Miami home football game, and family weekend. Not bad.

I've heard he isn't coming until Sat. The exhibition game is on Friday. That seems crazy to me, especially given that he just has to drive an hour. I assume that's not right.

I don't think it matters if he's at an exhibition game. I mean, Giles has already been to Cameron multiple times for real games and events. I'm pretty sure he's been to C2C (more than once?) and a Duke-Carolina game or two there. I remember seeing him sitting with some other recruits two seasons ago and I was wondering why we were wasting time on a solid UNC lock.

Yeah I remember him watching games EARLY. Like when he was a freshman.

Video interview with Giles:
http://www.scout.com/college/basketball ... ecruitment

Paraphrasing...

On Duke: "Great coach. I like what Jahlil, Jabari and Rodney did. Can't go wrong."
On Kentucky: "Great coach. One and done school. Can't go wrong."
On Wake: "I like what Chris Paul and Josh Howard did. I can be the Mayor of Winston."
On UNC: "Great coach. Legendary program. Can't go wrong."
On Kansas: "Kansas got in late but I've liked them since then. Good for developing big men. Can't go wrong.'"

I started the video but didn't bother to finish it when I saw it was five minutes long. I knew it was going to be a bunch of nondescript bullshit.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Video interview with Giles:
http://www.scout.com/college/basketball ... ecruitment

Paraphrasing...

On Duke: "Great coach. I like what Jahlil, Jabari and Rodney did. Can't go wrong."
On Kentucky: "Great coach. One and done school. Can't go wrong."
On Wake: "I like what Chris Paul and Josh Howard did. I can be the Mayor of Winston."
On UNC: "Great coach. Legendary program. Can't go wrong."
On Kansas: "Kansas got in late but I've liked them since then. Good for developing big men. Can't go wrong.'"

Seems like a chance to be the mayor of WInston-Salem trumps four "can't go wrongs". I like Wake in this one.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom