Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Harry Giles III

I'm considering getting in some type of accident that puts me in a coma for exactly a year.

Come on now, it won't be that bad this year. Except those times when Duke shoots 27% in losses to inferior teams.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
I kind of just want to hit the FF button to 2016-17 on Duke basketball.

I saw a tweet saying Giles is visiting this weekend, so I wondered why this weekend. Then I saw Duke plays an exhibition game this Friday night. This surprised me.

We're all in on Duke beating Miami in football and Duke destroying Florida Southern in basketball. Crowds showing up would be good.

Also, dukeberto will be visiting this weekend. Making sure the cash drop is ready.

Woa man, keep that in the Locker Room with our other behind-the-scenes work towards national championships. We should add a tagline to Duke-Forum, like, "The Real National Champions, 2015.

DukeNukem05 said:
Woa man, keep that in the Locker Room with our other behind-the-scenes work towards national championships. We should add a tagline to Duke-Forum, like, "The Real National Champions, 2015.

I'm just about tapped out. I only have enough left for a 2016 3-star, or maybe a juco with questionable knees.

deepdarkblue said:
DukeNukem05 said:

I'm just about tapped out. I only have enough left for a 2016 3-star, or maybe a juco with questionable knees.

We just passed "Go" by winning the championship. There should be some new funds in the bank for your operations.

You entered your birth year with your birth date on your account here. At the bottom of the front page, you'll see "Congratulations to: Slap the Floor (20)"

So now we know who paid for the hookers

DukeNukem05 said:

It's also Halloween on Sat. night. I'm sure Grayson Allen has a bunch of sexy maids lined up for Giles.

torontoduke said:
So now we know who paid for the hookers

DukeNukem05 said:

Many of us are the hookers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom