Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Harry Giles III

The next Oden/Embiid. Let's just hope we can squeeze 20 good games out of this commodity, including in March/April. K will need to treat him like a running back or starting pitcher who can only practice and play so many minutes before the next catastrophic event happens.

Reality sinks in for Giles. Life won't be perfect. Take the good things locked in while you can. Waiting even this long to decide between Duke and Wake Forest may have been slightly offensive to K, TBH.

Last edited by a moderator:
The quicker he commits the quicker he can start rehabbing at Duke facilities.

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” - Duke University Men's Basketball

"Don't need explosive movements to protect the rim and rebound, Harry. Stand here and pass the ball back to Grayson, Jayson and Luke"

I know Jerry Meyer is an alcoholic fuck-up, but it's not hard. Steal from other reputable ranking services and make little minor arbitrary adjustments. Watch a few games on ESPN3.

I feel like I could fake good knowledge of the top 25 player in every class without once seeing them play live. Even if I get some little thing wrong, there's no accountability. Lance Thomas's strength was supposedly offense, and he needed to work on his defense.

We'll have to play Giles at the 3 to make room for Bamba. Our lineup will be 6'1" 6'5" 6'10" 6'10" 6'10". Like 2015 UK, but with a coach who watches game film.

rome8180 said:
We'll have to play Giles at the 3 to make room for Bamba. Our lineup will be 6'1" 6'5" 6'10" 6'10" 6'10". Like 2015 UK, but with a coach who watches game film.

Carter, Bamba and Giles can play a three man zone that would probably rank top 5-10 in D just by itself. That will free up Frank and DJ to hang out at the offensive end the whole time to refine their mind-bending dunks during which they hit their heads on the backboard.

#changethegame

rome8180 said:
http://bluedevilnation.net/2015/11/a-relationship-landed-harry-giles-at-duke/

Lol, Mark Watson. The grammar was basically competent for a few paragraphs before dissolving into chaos. He's trying harder. Must have taken @literatemarkwatson to heart. Still not literate though.

When I was a senior in high school, the 9th grade English teacher used to pull me out of study hall to help grade her students' papers. Mark Watson's writing brings back fond memories of those days. A muse is upon him today, and he blessed us with yet another tortured piece of writing: http://bluedevilnation.net/2015/11/a-tremendous-staff-helps-duke-recruiting/

Is it just me, or does this second article sort of contradict the story line in the first article?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom