Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Harry Giles III

There was that twitter pic of him with some incredibly hot girl at Wake Forest. Another girl was tagged too (and looked like she might be just out of frame). I wondered if it was a Jesus Shuttlesworth situation.

rome8180 said:
There was that twitter pic of him with the incredibly hot girl at Wake Forest. Another girl was tagged too (and looked like she might be just out of frame). I wondered if it was a Jesus Shuttlesworth situation.

Shuttleworth got a pair to play with IIRC. Wake loses based on this.

rome8180 said:
There was that twitter pic of him with some incredibly hot girl at Wake Forest. Another girl was tagged too (and looked like she might be just out of frame). I wondered if it was a Jesus Shuttlesworth situation.

uhhh Link?

It was on the Duke FB page I admin just a few days ago. Couldn't find it in the feed anymore. Didn't see it in his twitter either (though it wasn't a photo he tweeted, and it might have been Instagram anyway).

I saw that as well. He was rocking a wake forest hoodie. The girl was smoking hot.

Probably because he's already knows enough about them. No need to visit again when he's already comfortable with Roy.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom