Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hobbies

So, apparently, most people who are held up or robbed with a handgun are done so at close range for obvious reasons.

I know you're being snarky, but i asked the same question. Most robberies using a handgun, the perp is very close.

I'm glad I know what I "should" do, but it would be really terrifying to need to disarm someone. The premise is that any person can move quickly enough that the time required for the attacker to recognize your move and then fire off a round is longer than the time required for you to take control of the hand gun.

I practiced against a Navy Seal who knew what was coming and the assertion is correct.

See, I already win because I know you ain't going to shoot me with nukem present.

I am sore all over. Got choked out yesterday after having my ass kicked all over the mat for about 15 minutes.

I am the epitome of fresh meat, except I'm not very fresh.

I am sore all over. Got choked out yesterday after having my ass kicked all over the mat for about 15 minutes.

I am the epitome of fresh meat, except I'm not very fresh.

Oh, I never knew you were into the S&M lifestyle.
I'm going to continue to post "Adventures In Jiu Jitsu" despite your ridicule.

Also, soreness hasn't subsided much if at all.

Took me so long to realize how easy it is to make good tasting vegetables. Oven, salt, pepper, olive oil. I had been using frozen vegetables in a pan before. Years of disgust.

Does anyone here know much about website hosting? My wife has a photography business and we are about to branch out from a free WIX to something with her own domain. Looking for some tips.

Does anyone here know much about website hosting? My wife has a photography business and we are about to branch out from a free WIX to something with her own domain. Looking for some tips.
I use Bluehost for this site. It works fine so long as their isn't much traffic. It doesn't seem like that would be a major concern for a photography business site.

I use Bluehost for this site. It works fine so long as their isn't much traffic. It doesn't seem like that would be a major concern for a photography business site.

Thanks for letting me know that. Searching the internet has been a task because I just don't know what to trust.

I can't imagine there being a ton of traffic, at least for a while. Definitely not as much as this site. I'll check it out.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom