Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Luke Kennard

"I do not believe Coach K will be there for four more years.
2 out of 3 NCAA appearances out to Lehigh and Mercer.
Destroyed by Virginia in ACC
And without a doubt top three talent found at any college.
Ohio State was my pull.
Start immediately
Family see every game.
Fixture for life in Ohio
Just my thoughts"

Is this supposed to be a poem?

Matt Jones' superiority on defense will make him the choice over this Redick guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching it now. Announcers really seem to love Winslow.

They also said Duke was the best college program of the last 30 years. We really need to tap into this Spanish-speaking market. (Actually, no thanks. Not if the Uruguayan team is any indication of talent level.)

I don't think I've ever seen so many steals in a single game. Also, the pace is insane. Easily over 100 possessions.

Watched half the USA-Mexico game as well.

I now have a vast lexicon of basketball-specific Spanish words.

rome8180 said:
I don't think I've ever seen so many steals in a single game. Also, the pace is insane. Easily over 100 possessions.

It's all part of getting them ready for Duke next season, where they'll Run, Run Run!!

I think Uruguay may have the worst basketball team I've ever seen, at any level. I believe they were made up of some high school P.E. class.

Myles Turner is so perfect for this kind of swarming full-court defense. Watching him block multiple shots in a single possession makes me angry in advance about the kind of defense Okafor will play.

He averaged 10.4 rebounds last year? Was he playing against midgets like our last 40 ppg scorer who set state scoring records?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom