Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mark Mitchell

if i thought he was a 3 or 4 year player this would be a lot less infuriating, but there's no payoff except for him playing for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants, which I guess is payoff enough for the players considering how many of the lesser talented OADs/TWADs end up there

I think he needs to be benched for Stewart.

Every team we have played has now targeted him specifically. Its led to our opponents being able to just collapse on Flip and crowd the paint.

There is no scheme worth implementing around a complete non-shooter that isn't more detrimental than the one it's replacing. Rather stick with the one that's at least generating good looks and give Mitchell's minutes to our (theoretical) shooters and die trying

Has he become mentally broken as a player?

I don't remember him passing up a single open perimeter shot last year and that was against teams actually contesting and guarding him out there.

For all the valid points above, somehow Mitchell was +17 in 28 minutes today. Power also +11 in 16 minutes.

I just read it again (had read it a long-ass time ago once, too). For the recordI wasn't trying to use the stat to make conclusions about Mitchell's overall value or whatever; I just found it interesting that we outscored Tech by that much with him on the floor in this game, given the comments above about his value in this game.

Have not validated if this is actually his dad or not, but it's funny enough to post regardless.

Seems like he’s blaming his son a bit, too

Feels like weird timing too. I hadn't watched the Queens game, so when I saw that tweet I expected that he'd played horribly or something. He had a perfectly solid game. 10 pts on 60% shooting, 8 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 1 blk. Literally the only thing that went wrong was that he missed another three. He was also fine the game before.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom