Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mark Williams

Went from 53% to 75% ft shooting in one year.

he almost reminds of of Samuel Dalembert with the Sixers.

I still think I'd take him top 5, and honestly I only feel better about that after watching all the shit basketball players in this NCAA tourney.

He is so good, has great touch, and moves so well with such a long fucking body. I don't watch enough of all the people ahead of him to criticize them, but I think he'll be great. He's composed and keeps getting better.

Mark doesn't have his speed or stride, and really they just have different playstyles overall, but Giannis is the best comp that comes to mind for his patient moves towards the basket that end in decisive dunks.

Yeah, I mean, here's a dude who is shooting like 80% from the FT line over the last few months and has shown he can hit an open midrange shot. He's mobile on defense, and he's going to feast on lobs with NBA spacing and point guard play. If he can stretch his range out to 3, he's a starter on a contender.

There's not really a lot of good fits for him in the 15-20 range. The Wolves, Pacers, and Nuggets don't really make sense. Spurs could be interesting at 20. Maybe the Hornets would reach for him at 14. One mock I saw actually had him there.

He's Clint Capela with touch. And he's gotten so much better, almost linearly, over his two years at Duke.

He did have a dip at the beginning of this season, imo. But he's gotten better as the season went on, just like last year.

Reactions: aiw
He did have a dip at the beginning of this season, imo. But he's gotten better as the season went on, just like last year.
Yeah I questioned myself with "linearly," because it's definitely not that each game he's .08 better or something so I'm obviously wrong, but it just feels like he's consistently improving over both his seasons without any sort of explosive takeover such that it made sense.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom