Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mark Williams

I would trade any pick down to try to get him and something else. Like pick Paolo/Chet/Jabari at #1 and then tell the team at #6 that you want to do a 3-way trade to get #6 and #15. Take Sharpe and Mark.

That little fadeaway he hit up against the shot clock against Michigan State was a thing of beauty. He’s shown plenty of touch on jumpshots this season, to go with the solid free throw shooting, that I would think he’s convinced enough scouts that he’s got some long term potential in that area.

That little fadeaway he hit up against the shot clock against Michigan State was a thing of beauty. He’s shown plenty of touch on jumpshots this season, to go with the solid free throw shooting, that I would think he’s convinced enough scouts that he’s got some long term potential in that area.

He's going to be able to be a good pick & pop 3 point shooter in the NBA. He hits nearly 80% of his FT's, that usually translates to solid 3pt shooting.

I loved Mark Williams as a player, and it makes me sad that his Duke career will be solely defined by missing those 2 FT's. I will choose to remember him as an incredibly fun player to watch but most people will not.

Getting trolled by a P5 - well not for much longer - head coach. Did not see this coming, but I love it.

I can't hate Mark. Loved watching him play. Will remember him fondly but he didn't change my overall impression that rim-runner/rim-protecting bigs (even great ones) don't make a huge impact on winning against elite competition.

He’ll need to show his upside is more than Rudy Gobert, because even a generational defensive player is an albatross when being paid the max and not having 3pt range either on offense or defense. It’s very difficult for me to justify Mark anywhere in the 1st round if Gobert is the ceiling. The Jazz will never sniff a title with him on the books.

Overall he was enjoyable to watch this year and I'll miss him.

We didn't get an A game or even a B performance out of him tonight but ultimately he and Banchero played 2 vs 5 all night. If we had a backcourt who simply weren't net-negatives, his play was decent enough to help us win tonight.

Missed the FTs and then gave up the dagger three. Probably not going to look much different with the new guys next year.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom