Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Mark Williams

The question with Mark is whether the shooting ability he hinted at is real. But even then, is his ceiling Myles Turner? I don't think Myles Turner is an impact player. Bigs need to be able to do a lot with the ball in their hands to be elite in this day and age.

Until last season, there were legitimate questions about whether Giannis could be the best player on a title team. Giannis. Mark will not be anywhere close to that, I’m sure of it.

He really got screwed tonight. He didn't play a smart or good game. But the refs apparently weren't in on the conspiracy about Duke winning it all.

This was literally the only game this season that he'd had to struggle with foul trouble to that degree. Hard not to question the fact that it happened now.

Went back and looked at his game logs. It looks like he had six total games this year with four fouls. He never fouled out. This was the only game where he had four fouls in under 19 minutes (in this case 17).

We lost four of his six games with four fouls.

Went back and looked at his game logs. It looks like he had six total games this year with four fouls. He never fouled out. This was the only game where he had four fouls in under 19 minutes (in this case 17).

We lost four of his six games with four fouls.

And I bet Roger Ayers was calling most if not all of those games.

Wish some of our players cared about the rivalry like Bacot apparently does. Half kidding.

An Adonis

Big Mark the difference between a merely good not great defense, and a pants fallen down by ankles shit show. So the difference between winning regular season and making FF, and what otherwise would have been another embarrassing disaster in K’s last year potentially on par with 2014

That's an incredible standing reach. 2" higher than Gobert, for context. Only player that's had a better one since they started recording in 2000 was Tacko.

image_thumb-26.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom