Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

Duval has crashed back down to earth. It’s unfortunate that he’ll mainly be compared with Trae Young, whom Duke did not want for whatever reason.

Here are Young’s stats so far, for a good Oklahoma team:

35% usage
124 rating
55% 2pt
39% 3pt
86% ft
45% ft rate
63% true shooting
46% assist
16% turnover
3.6% steal
#3 kPOY

Can’t imagine this kind of player goes behind Duval in the draft. He’s better at Duval things, and also has elite shooting. Seems like one of the best PG prospects ever. Admittedly, not as much street cred as Duval, but I would consider the gap in skill to be worth the drop off in street cred.

But did you see that behind the back pass to Bags?

I know we kind of hate him right now, but he does deserve credit for some big plays during the comeback - hit the three then both FTs to start the whole thing, had the tip follow, a steal that produced two points, and had that hell of a crosscourt transition pass to Allen to cut the lead to three.

Duval has crashed back down to earth. It’s unfortunate that he’ll mainly be compared with Trae Young, whom Duke did not want for whatever reason.

Can’t imagine this kind of player goes behind Duval in the draft. He’s better at Duval things, and also has elite shooting. Seems like one of the best PG prospects ever. Admittedly, not as much street cred as Duval, but I would consider the gap in skill to be worth the drop off in street cred.

I don't even know you.

Duval also stepped up the D late in the game. Took much better angles for Chiozzos drives that had been easy money all game.

aside from a couple questionable jumpers, he was pretty damn solid. No turnovers in a loud road game is nice.

Agree, 15 and 6 in his first road game is pretty nice. They're being generous giving him a FG attempt as opposed to a turnover on that one play. But I love this kid. Tough as snails the later the game goes.

Duval does a great job taking advantage of the defensive attention that Bagley/Carter command. He uses his athletecism (sp?) to get by his man and when the big stays home instead of rotating he scores. With a Jeter/Vrank frontcourt he would be way less effective.

Duval does a great job taking advantage of the defensive attention that Bagley/Carter command. He uses his athletecism (sp?) to get by his man and when the big stays home instead of rotating he scores. With a Jeter/Vrank frontcourt he would be way less effective.

Chase's father would disagree.

Some brilliant passes in here. Also, I don't know the stats on Duval's floaters, but it seems to be a good shot for him.

The DeLaurier pass followed by the Carter pass were great. That ridiculously screwed up fast break was certainly a misguided attempt at an alleyoop

I still can't believe he pulled the trigger on that 3. Fuck off with that shit. Intentional foul call was total horseshit, but still. There's no place for him in the NBA, but I imagine he'd be satisfied with a super late 1st round draft grade where he might fall to the 2nd.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom