Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2014-2015 Discussion Thread

rome8180 said:
And that's operating under the HUGE assumption that it was spread equally between teams.

Something tells me the rowing team doesn't quite need to take the same liberties.

Their men's and women's golf teams always seemed sketchy. Don't even get me started on that bunch in the fencing program!

I heard they had to pull some strings just to get him qualified.

B1ItmZ5CMAAay2Z.jpg

Saint Roy.

"I've never one day in my life did something I shouldn't have done."

Grammar aside, Saint Roy may not even be strong enough. Maybe Roy Christ or Roy Almighty.

But then...

"But the people that know Roy Williams know that some of those things being said are not fair."|

Sooo, some of them are fair, and you aren't a holy being or deity after all?

"I've never one day in my life done something that I shouldn't have done."

lol, jesus Roy.

Your sentences aside, my favorite was:

"I know I've never one day in my life failed to do something knowingly that would hurt our student-athletes."

So he's never failed to do something knowingly that would hurt their student-athletes. Whenever the opportunity to do something knowingly that would hurt them arises, he does it & succeeds.

What was Roy's major when he was at UNC? He's too old for AFAM, so I have to assume they had some other program back then that didn't require him to be able to put together a coherent, grammatically correct sentence.

Bachelor's degree in Education, which is one of the most ironic things ever it seems

This might be the worst exhibition opponent I've ever seen.

callhenpen
All-American
1218 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 10:16 AM
Where would our 2nd team be ranked
After last night's game, the N&O reports our starting line-up to be Paige, Jackson,Tokoto, Meeks, Johnson,

leaving this group of back-up players

pg - Berry
sg - Britt
sg - Pinson
pf - Hicks
c - Hubert

Add White and James to the mix and I think our 2nd team would be ranked in the top 20.

That could be the worst shooting team in the country

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom