Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UNC Basketball 2018-2019

Considering the rest of the roster I’m fine with Anthony shooting 25 times compared to some of these other morons.

So all this fretting by you was for nothing?
jerkoff.gif

If they get him, the VaTech kid and a grad guy they’ll be solid.

Anthony
Keeling
Harris
Brooks
Bacot

That would be a 25-28 win team and probably a 3-4 seed.

If they get him, the VaTech kid and a grad guy they’ll be solid.

Anthony
Keeling
Harris
Brooks
Bacot

That would be a 25-28 win team and probably a 3-4 seed.

The kid from VT isn't that good. He's ranked like #74 and is coming off an ACL injury. He also doesn't fit what UNC does well. He's a guy who would get better with Pitino and be a pain in the ass as an upperclassman- plays defense, and then Pitino would develop his skills and help him run the show. At UNC he will just be asked to get the ball up the floor as quickly as possible which won't fit his game and probably lead to a lot of mistakes both in shot judgement and turnovers.

I think he could've been successful at VT, or somewhere he would be developed differently, and by his 2nd or 3rd year he would be a strong defender bringing the ball up and maybe even creating some offense in the right system. I don't think UNC's system is that for him.

UNC's freelance offense is going to continue to struggle without more talent. Coby White struggled with it this season and he's a top 5 pick. Their freelance offense this year will just result in Anthony going one on one or taking deep 3's. At least Coby White had players to pass out of it, and even with that, he dribbled excessively and Roy never really reigned it in.

I have a bad feeling Cole Anthony is going to turn the tide for UNC recruiting. This is getting a ton of buzz.

I hope I'm wrong.

greg anthony is the real deal i been watching this kid play 4 yearz heel fans dont know what they getting rest of acc better watch out now

peace one love bros

Anthony Harris announcing tonight. Probably for UNC. I’m not a huge fan of his but probably a nice multiyear player

Big day for UNC.

I don't think it's a coincidence that their two commitments decided a couple of days after Stanley and Hurt announced for Duke. UNC probably wanted some good exposure to help their recruiting.

Maybe he can lead UNC to an eight-loss season, a 1-2 record against Duke, a blowout ACC championship game loss, and an Elite Eight run, just like Barnes did. Maybe he can also average an inefficient 15 ppg.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom