Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

In the half that I watched, he was not good last night. I think he was something like 0-5 at the rim and 0-4 from the line when I quit watching.

In the half that I watched, he was not good last night. I think he was something like 0-5 at the rim and 0-4 from the line when I quit watching.
He finished 5-10. Even when he starts bad, he never finishes under 50%. Well, not never. But I'm pretty sure you could count on one hand the number of games he shot under 50% in his last full season.

3-12 from the FT line isn't great though. But to be fair, he did go 5-5 in the last game.

Zion only went 3-7 tonight and had four turnovers. However, he also had nine rebounds, five assists, a steal, and a block in just 24 minutes. He was a +25 in a game the Pelicans won by 14.

Trey Murphy looked amazing. He went 7-10 from three and had 27 points. The sooner they can get to lineups with Zion and Murphy as the front court the better.

si110122_zion.jpg

The media honestly hasn't been talking about him this year. I bet that starts after this game. Signature performance against a good team.

This picture is quite evocative. OG is like what the fuck we supposed to do, Scottie Barnes is a deep pit of depression, Pascal is in so much awe he temporarily forgot which team he was playing for, and Thaddeus Young has been rendered cross-eyed.

Zion vs the Raptors .jpeg

Beat me to posting this. Dude is incredible. When aliens are confirmed as real, I fully believe he'll be the first athlete confirmed to be an alien. It just makes no sense how he's able to move so fluidly at that size.

Among the dozens of ways he seems to routinely defy physics the one that strikes me the most about his play in the league is how he finds seams. Jamming the widest body in the NBA through the six inches of space between two defenders without scattering them like bowling pins is surreal to watch.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom