Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

One of my sons sent me a picture of a sweaty, not-fat Zion a couple of days ago and I told him it was fake.
I was a little skeptical of the Ball Is Life "Zion working out" photos, because I know they always use filters to make people look more ripped than they are. But this one seems like a completely unedited photo by some random dude.

My detective work has led me to conclude that "A" is the father of the boy on the far left. The reason I say that is because's A's bio mentions "fútbol." The kid on the left is the only one who looks Hispanic. I was trying to figure out whether some of these other kids were CBB players, but couldn't determine anything. I found a couple good tweets though.

Imagine being the dude who looks like he's taking a dump in that pic. This picture is your 15 minutes of viral fame, and your evidence of a night you'll get to brag about to your grandkids. Everyone is posed with Zion and looking cool... except you, who, inexplicably, is weirdly crouched way down at their feet like you're their feral child, face not visible, not even looking at the camera. Oops.

Lol... I mean, is he drunk? This is like the Peyton Manning SNL skit IRL.

Is it normal for franchise players to be playing this much pickup with teenagers all summer? Kind of a weird look after how cautious they were when it came to actual NBA games.

Looks like the anger management sessions are paying off. Last month's Zion would have snapped the stepdad kid in half and paraded him around yelling "WHO ELSE DARES CHALLENGE ME" at the other terrified children.

Zion is the new age Globetrotters only instead of there being games, he just goes to random cities to dunk and flex afterwards. Truly the king we need.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom