Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Zion Williamson

There was a time when these were the top two assets in the league. Now they’re like #1 and somewhere on the 50-75 range.

Daily stop on the nationwide Zion showing off for children tour

Glad he’s inspiring the kids. Especially young Zion in yellow.

A few obvious things here:

1) Who says it was all for him?

2) I remember hearing about how Joel Embiid would get four milkshakes for a two-hour flight. Obviously, it's not what you should be eating. But I don't think normal people can comprehend the number of calories NBA athletes burn in a day.

3) Why is that chicken sandwich so fucking expensive compared to everything else?

I remember reading that Phelps was rumored to eat between 8,000 to 12,000 calories a day. That's just insanity to me.
Yeah, though apparently the number of calories a basketball player burns in a game or a day's workouts pales in comparison to what Phelps would have burned while doing hardcore Olympic training. Swimming is one of the most calorie-intensive sports there is.

These odds aren’t that good. It puts him around 8th in MVP chances, depending on the book. He’s also around 8th to lead the league in scoring. Everyone knows he’s about to explode, probably figuratively, perhaps literally.

Lol. I just checked the box score. Zion credited with zero blocks. WTF crack are scorekeeper smoking when it comes to blocks? I swear Mark Williams was robbed of maybe 30 blocks last year.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom