Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Pitt / at Wake / Virginia / Notre Dame / at St. John's

Games like today are why young men come to Duke to play hoops. It's why fans from all across America love Duke and have helped make it one of the biggest brands in collegiate athletics. (The official Duke basketball Twitter account has nearly 1.5 million more followers than Alabama football and Kentucky basketball, which each sit about 750K; Duke basketball has 1.26 million more followers than North Carolina basketball)

Number 2 versus number 4. Cameron Indoor Stadium. CBS High Definition. The eyes of the world are upon us.

Let's ride with the brotherhood. I am PUMPED.

I don't know about all that technical stuff, but a real fan wouldn't be caught watching on anything less than an 80in screen.

I've been googling ps this morning and it says post script. How does that affect the picture quality?

I dunno, that's what the clerk told me was good when I bought my last TV. I think there's a 4000 number now that you want to look out for.

Games like today are why young men come to Duke to play hoops. It's why fans from all across America love Duke and have helped make it one of the biggest brands in collegiate athletics. (The official Duke basketball Twitter account has nearly 1.5 million more followers than Alabama football and Kentucky basketball, which each sit about 750K; Duke basketball has 1.26 million more followers than North Carolina basketball)

Number 2 versus number 4. Cameron Indoor Stadium. CBS High Definition. The eyes of the world are upon us.

and Canada, bruh

and Canada, bruh
Yes! My mistake. We are truly worldwide!

Getting some housework out of the way; did some exercise; picked up more wood for the basement fireplace; good college games on all day; Devils vs. a top 5 team.

Today will be alright.

I would definitely take the under today. Both teams' offense plays right into the strength of the opposition's defense.

Offensively for Duke,the strength is going to the post and offensive rebounding, both of which UVA's defense excel at shutting down. Defensively, Duke's weakness is allowing to much transition and giving up offensive rebounds, UVA is about the least likely to run transition in the country, and they tend to concede offensive rebounds in favor of getting back on defense.

Home court gives a slight edge to Duke.

Any time this board gets confident in a win or loss the opposite happens

Just so much dumbness by the entire team. Bagley and Carter rebounded well, that's about the only good thing that happened.

Bagley’s d was just fucking atrocious. He’s completely loss and unaware of the shooters. Hall and Guy hit 4 threes over him because he lost track of where they were. Also it’s so easy to drive on him, he does nothing to challenge and block the shot.

Grayson is a bitch. I am beyond feeling sorry for him. He’s mentally weak.

Duval was bad but he did help in the comeback quite a bit.

Our guys were gassed, which also led to so many missed FTs. I get not playing AOC who is even worse than Bagley on D. Javin could have given a few min in the 2nd and even Goldwire would have helped. He wouldn’t have turned it over and been fine on defense. That’s really all we needed this game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom