Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bracketology

Yeah it’s part of it. It’s just that that’s the narrative around them staying as high as they are, and I don’t agree with it.

Two of those teams were in November though, and two of them were home games. And they’ve been bad on the road.

Seems like Duke is solidly on the 3 line across basically every bracket on bracketmatrix as of yesterday. Now the question is, with a real chance of losing Saturday, how can we still stay on the 3 line? Would an ACCT title mean anything in the committee's eyes? Or do we have to face the fact that we will either be a 2 seed or a 4 seed since conference tournaments don't mean anything anymore.

That's fair. Probably won't tune into any games next week in that scenario unless we're in the final.

Guess this doesn’t matter anymore. Perhaps we want the west region as that’s like the 4th 1 seed anyway, and we’re staring at a 4 seed now.

I know it’s kinda hard to care after last night but it’s pretty important that Tennessee have a better conference tourney than UNC. Seems like they are true 50-50 as last 1 seed. Unfortunately UNC has head to head which they said in Feb was the diffference between the 2. This is the difference between UNC being 1 in the West versus likely the 2 with UConn in Boston.

I really don't care what seed UNC is, as long as Duke is sent to Brooklyn or Pittsburgh and not Charlotte. Can we at least be sure of that?

Yesterday was such a fucking disaster. UNC winning and both Arizona and Tennessee losing was the worst case scenario, and it happened.

I cannot remember a worse day in the regular season in recent history than Saturday.
This is just in terms of Carolina's seeding right? I came away from Saturday feeling like a lot of the teams we're jostling with for seeing lost, too.

Duke is a 3 seed in about 90 percent of the brackets on Bracket Matrix. Current 6 seeds are Wisconsin, Dayton, Utah State, Wash State. Unless Duke slips to a 4 this week, it’s almost definite that they’ll be in Brooklyn or Pittsburgh. We should hope that holds as those 6s are ranked 21, 28, 44, 45. Wisconsin is 21 but has been much weaker in the last six weeks or so.

Nearly even split btwn Ten and UNC for the last one. Ten has the opportunity for better wins this week but is also more likely to lose.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom