Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Harry Giles III

Nah. This is where his impending compound tibia fracture will be announced. You're looking for the death pool thread at the banana stand. I assume he's someone's wise pick over there.

This will buy John at least another year of unquestioned insider cred.

It turns out a high school junior isn't very good at college basketball. Who would have guessed?

He will be ok. A kid who hasn't played organized ball in 400+ days gets to be nervous and rusty.

Thain said:
He will be ok. A kid who hasn't played organized ball in 400+ days gets to be nervous and rusty.

I wouldn't be so worried if he hadn't already missed another year on top of that. And if I didn't think he was completely offensive raw when I watched him as a junior.

DrKlahn said:
aiw said:
He looked very nervous

Coach not trusting him for second half minutes against an OVC team ain't gonna help that.

To be fair, we sucked ass tonight and that game was losable right up until the end. Cannot risk unknowns in a situation like that.

Yeah, we needed our good lineup in there until we sort of blew it open. Probably should have inserted Giles and Bolden after that. They can give up seven points as easily as Jackson and Jeter can.

rome8180 said:
Yeah, we needed our good lineup in there until we sort of blew it open. Probably should have inserted Giles and Bolden after that. They can give up seven points as easily as Jackson and Jeter can.

Agree completely. I was kind of pissed to see Jeter out there so much at the end when Bolden is sitting on the bench.

When asked what he was thinking after he went to the bench following his first playing time of the season:
“’Come on H, what’re you doing? What’s going on?’ But I understand. Personally, I’m going to be on myself hard for this game. It was terrible, my performance, and I’ve just got to get better. I understand why it’s happening but at the same time I don’t. I’m cheering my teammates on all the time, and I just have to get better and improve myself to play.”

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom