Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

That statement from Kevin White is much better. That's what should have been said all along, but it's better late than never.

Apparently Chansky is calling for K and White to resign. LOL.

I guess he's not really saying that, but this article is a joke. He's whining that the Sulaimon thing is not getting enough attention compared to UNC's proven fiasco, which he feels is a witch hunt? This from a guy that got fired because he called out Butch Davis?

I'd imagine that a lot of UNC fans don't find Chansky to be very credible.

aiw said:
I guess he's not really saying that, but this article is a joke. He's whining that the Sulaimon thing is not getting enough attention compared to UNC's proven fiasco, which he feels is a witch hunt? This from a guy that got fired because he called out Butch Davis?

This is the narrative pretty much everyone is going to accept. Duke gets lumped in with the wrongdoers. Thanks, Sheed.

Last edited by a moderator:
physicsfactor said:
Thain said:
So thats that then right?
Unless one of the women comes forward, I would imagine so.

From a penalty or legal standpoint, unless one comes forward, then I would think so also. However, the court of public opinion will be in session for the next month or so while haters hate.

DurhamSon said:
Wonder what he's feeling right now :(

Can't be feeling as dumb as Semi, though, can he? I mean, Semi left of his own volition, and could have just stuck it out to the end of the year before packing his bags.

childress22 said:
DurhamSon said:
Wonder what he's feeling right now :(

Can't be feeling as dumb as Semi, though, can he? I mean, Semi left of his own volition, and could have just stuck it out to the end of the year before packing his bags.

Or Murphy or Gbinijie

Olek left during a title season. Anyone leave before or during the 91, 92, or 01 seasons? Kind of hard to lol at McCaffery since he at least got one title.

Crawford Palmer oddly left after '91 as well, to play one year at Dartmouth.

No one left in '01, but Andre Sweet spent the last few months on the bench in street clothes after being suspended for academic struggles, then transferred after the season.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom