Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Rasheed Sulaimon

Probably won't happen but I'd be ok with him and Semi getting them. Both played in games this year so both played a part (albeit very small in Semi's case) in Duke reaching the promised land. Obviously not my call but wouldn't be upset if they received them.

They don't get rings. And they shouldn't.

Keely tweet just said Semi will be getting a ring, but not Sheed.

hmwYNJ2.png

Who is that in the middle?

Btw, Sheed even has rapist glasses.

Justise gonna bang that girl on the right

Christ that dude has perfect facial genetics. God decided to make him an ultra talented athlete too just to set the bar for human achievement.

I'm sure there have already been plenty of final papers in silly college seminars written about the profound meaning of the latest basketball player fashion trend. The NBA guys are leading the charge to portray themselves as more nerdy, as role models to young black kids who will believe being smart is socially acceptable. Because Obama as President didn't do that at all. Could write 40 terrible pages about this and pull a B+. Would cite Russell Westbrook interview clips on YouTube.

Obama is only "blackish"--that's why he can't be a role model for these kids, SM.

DurhamSon said:

Christ that dude has perfect facial genetics. God decided to make him an ultra talented athlete too just to set the bar for human achievement.

He could do way better.

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
DurhamSon said:

He could do way better.

I'm sure he did. There's no way the girl on the right is the only chick he banged that evening. It's Justise Winslow for God's sake. He's probably fathered 100 children over the past fortnight.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom