Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Trevon Duval

There was one stretch in the first half where he basically took three 3s in a row. Just cut that shit out and it was pretty much everything we need.

I guess my next thing will be finding precedents for a freshman guard having a terrible 3pt% and FT% early season but finishing the season over 35% from 3 and 70% from the line. If this is at all possible, Duval should work as hard as he can on making it happen. It would make him the #1 pick in the draft, over Doncic, Porter, Bagley, Bamba, Ayton and everyone else, as well as a max contract player for the next 15 years. It would also basically make Duke unbeatable.

There was that layup he made in the second half--right side of the lane, shot with his left hand off the wrong foot as he was flying out of bounds--how many people on planet Earth make that shot?

I cracked up at Grayson's postgame interview when Maria asked him something like "How were you able to have such a big game?" And Grayson chuckled and responded with something like, "Trevon Duval happened."

Maybe it's early, but I, too, have to eat crow about Duval. I wasn't expecting this kind of PG play. He sees the play developing ahead of others and gets teammates into good spots. He's like a super athletic Tyus Jones (minus the shooting obviously).

His shooting is worse than expected. But he doesn’t turn it over and plays d much better than I could have hoped for. That 6’9” wingspan gets him so many deflections in the passing lane plus he’s fast. If he could shoot he would pretty much be the perfect PG

His defensive prowess is breathtaking. His penetration and passing too. Grayson said it in the postgame - Duval makes everyone else's life easier.

and he is apparently in crazy good shape - 37 min tonight and I dont think he ever coasted for even a single possession - on neither offense nor defense

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom